Nov 28, 2011

Miranda Kerr and her little son Flynn

Miranda Kerr and her little son Flynn



Miranda Kerr Australian fashion model and her little son meet up with Lily Aldridge on November 27 in New York City.

Miranda Kerr and her son
Miranda Kerr and her adorable boy were all smiles as they greeted mama’s fellow Victoria’s Secret Angel together!
Miranda Kerr recently spoke with NY Magazine about the first time she met some of the other Victoria’s Secret Angels.


“I just remember, like, the first time I met Adriana, she was so beautiful. I was like, ‘Why would they want me? I mean, look at her. She’s incredible.’ And then I met Heidi and Gisele and I was like, ‘What am I doing here?”
...“I can’t feel bad about being who I am, just like the girl next to me can’t feel bad about being who she is,” Miranda said.