Jan 5, 2012

Mila Kunis is the new face of Christian Dior

MILA KUNIS (28-year-old) has been named the new face of Christian Dior and fronts the label's spring/summer 2012 Miss Dior handbag campaign.
Mila Kunis was captured by photographer Mikael Jansson for the campaign and told Womens Wear Daily how she is "Honestly just learning about fashion." More of a "jeans and T-shirt" kind of girl, She explains her style as: "In my daily life, I don't wear the most feminine pieces. But I love to feel feminine when I'm on the red carpet."



"Mila Kunis is a very talented young actress; she embodies the true modern woman," explained Dior's deputy general manager Delphine Arnault. "Her performance in Black Swan was remarkable. She is very gifted. We are looking forward to a long relationship with her."
Kunis joins fellow Black Swan star Natalie Portman, who currently stars in the Miss Dior Cherie fragrance. Other Dior muses have included Nicole Kidman, Marilyn Monroe, Marion Cotillard and Charlize Theron.

"I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house," Mila Kunis told WWD. "I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful."